CIFUENTES X Andrea Johnson X Flora Grey Flower Farm
Signed Limited Edition Fine Art Reproductions - Fourth piece from the series.
Framing available upon request. Worldwide shipping.
Created in my former studio in Toronto, Canada. Located in the Junction Triangle neighborhood.
The best part of being an artist is to let creativity run free and make ideas come to life. Andrea's Canvassed project brought together the coolest Toronto artists to interpret floral arrangements using donated stems from local floral farms.
To say these pieces take me out of my comfort zone is an understatement, but that's where discovery is found raw and mind-opening. Grateful for the opportunity.
To paint my interpretation of Andrea's floral art and make it a one of a kind piece that will last forever was a beautiful challenge. I am still open for commission artwork inspired by the most amazing floral arrangements around. Email Andrea or myself for info. Taking this freedom to a new level.
About the reproductions:
- Printed using the giclée method for a gorgeous continuous tone look
- Hahnemuehle Cotton Photo Rag paper manufactured in Germany
- 200 plus years fade resistance
- Eco friendly: water based non-toxic inks printed on Acid-free FSC certified photo paper
- Limited edition of 20 per size only
- Matte finish
- Paper thickness: 0,48 mm
- Paper weight: 308 g/m²
- Signed, numbered, embossed
*Allow 7 - 10 days for fulfilment
Got another size in mind? Let's talk.
Worldwide shipping available.
Want your own floral arrangement and commissioned artwork? Click here.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.