Signed Limited Edition Fine Art Reproductions
Framing available upon request. Worldwide shipping.
Created in my studio in Toronto, Canada. Located in the Parkdale neighborhood.
As we carry on with this pandemic, and after losing my beautiful Grandma' and Auntie to Covid I was forced to find my inner truths and go all in. Abuelita used to say "Hágale Mijo, Métase" when encountering opportunities, which translates to "Go For It! Go All In". That is how she lived and she accomplished close to everything she set her mind to, including raising me in Medellín.
This painting depicts a time of introspection and truth.
About the reproductions:
- Printed using the giclée method for a gorgeous continuous tone look
- Hahnemuehle Cotton Photo Rag paper manufactured in Germany
- 200 plus years fade resistance
- Eco friendly: water based non-toxic inks printed on Acid-free FSC certified photo paper
- Limited edition of 20 per size only
- Matte finish
- Paper thickness: 0,48 mm
- Paper weight: 308 g/m²
- Signed, numbered, embossed
*Allow 7 - 10 days in Canada and the U.S for fulfilment
Produced locally in Toronto, Canada.
Worldwide shipping available.