THE DEPTH OF ANGER
Signed Limited Edition Fine Art Reproductions
Framing available upon request. Worldwide shipping.
Created in my former studio in Toronto, Canada. Located in the Parkdale neighborhood.
As this year has been an emotional one, there is no better way to express every feeling than to place it on a canvas. I am angry. An irresponsible and insecure fuck decided to party during a pandemic and got my grandma, aunt and uncle sick with Covid-19. Grandma passed away April 7 of this year and my aunt a week later. Uncle pulled through but with life long illnesses that make his life uncomfortable. This person still thinks he is not at fault. I am here to tell you that it is.
This painting has anger, desperation and a glimpse of hope somewhere in the background. I am angry but as DMX once said, "trust a person to always be themselves".
About the reproductions:
- Printed using the giclée method for a gorgeous continuous tone look
- Hahnemuehle Cotton Photo Rag paper manufactured in Germany
- 200 plus years fade resistance
- Eco friendly: water based non-toxic inks printed on Acid-free FSC certified photo paper
- Limited edition of 20 per size only
- Matte finish
- Paper thickness: 0,48 mm
- Paper weight: 308 g/m²
- Signed, numbered, embossed
*Allow 7 - 10 days for fulfilment
Got another size in mind? Let's talk.
Worldwide shipping available.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.