Signed Limited Edition Fine Art Prints | Loft Frame
Product Details - Frame
- The unique Loft Frames are designed and made in Canada
- A deep-set mounting style, your image is recessed one inch from the face of the frame
- Dimensions: 14x18" (Fits 8x12" Print) 3/4" Wide x 1-1/2" tall
- Type of wood: Ash
- Colours: Black and White
- Mat board: Crystal White
- Image Protection: Framer's Acrylic Glass
- Hanging: Wire
Product Details - Paper
I chose Hahnemuehle Photo Rag to create my fine art prints, paired with high tech printing technology to create one of the nicest art prints you can buy.
- Printed using the giclee (inkjet) method for a gorgeous continuous tone look
- 308 GSM cotton fine-art photo rag manufactured in Germany
- Excellent print longevity, rated for 200 plus years fade resistance
- Eco friendly: water based non-toxic inks printed on FSC certified photo paper
Every print comes signed, numbered, embossed.
The prints are produced locally in Toronto, Canada.
Got another size in mind? Let's talk.
Worldwide shipping available.
The original piece was created in my studio in Toronto, Canada. Located in the Junction Triangle neighborhood.
This piece came to me a couple of weeks ago when the social unrest started in the U.S and subsequently all over the world. In my head it felt as if some mental tangles that have been present in the form of conditioning were burned, finally burned. In this work I strive to represent the current state of affairs and the distrust us minorities have to grow up fostering as a mean of survival. If you stay out of the way of police, you'll be aight. I agree with defunding the police and using those almost unlimited funds in tackling the root of all the "crimes" that the unsuccessfully solve. Too many people die because of their lack of emotional intelligence and fear of the unknown.
The tangles are now burnt. Now we evolve.